Monday, January 11, 2021

This Bar Has No Name... Literally

Have you ever had something that feels so normal to you, but to many other people in the world it's totally bonkers? This is how I feel about No Name products. No Name is a Canadian brand that's been around for as long as I know. I'm very used to seeing the word "No Name" written all over products in my pantry and in my refrigerator. It's only been since the advent of the internet that I've seen reactions from people outside of Canada, and realised it's kind of strange. No name has the most generic of all possible names, and the packaging matches it perfectly. The thing is, it warms my heart every time I see that bright yellow package with the words "No Name" written on it.

Click here to find out what "No Name" chocolate tastes like.

Be sure to check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds too.

Don't forget to follow me on Patreon to get all kinds of extra stuff.

CC

No comments: