Monday, March 08, 2021

Hi Chews Are Really Popular

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say that they love Hi-Chews. I can't really figure out why, other than the amazing texture, they're just little taffy cubes. Maybe it's because it's an Asian candy that's not very intimidating, or maybe it's the occasionally strange flavour they offer. It's not to say that I don't like Hi-Chews, I just don't know if they'll ever make my list of top candy brands. They're just taffy, with a slightly rubbery texture (that I like a lot) and often a fairly fake flavour.

Find out what I thought about these Strawberry Hi-Chews here.

Let me know on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter why you love Hi-Chews (or why you don't).

Also make sure to check out my Patreon page for all kinds of extra fun!

CC

No comments: