Monday, May 17, 2021

Better With Chocolate

I've always said that just about anything can be improved with chocolate. This new candy review is a fine example of that. It's even something one might not normally think of working with chocolate, but it does. There's really only one thing that I might argue has never worked with chocolate, and that's onions. I've had a few treats with dried onions mixed with chocolate, and I've never been happy while eating it. This isn't to say that I will avoid anything with onions and chocolate in the future. In fact if you have an onion chocolate combination that you think works, let me know, I'd really like to be able to say that everything works with chocolate, but right now I can't.

Click here to read about this tasty and somewhat odd chocolate and rice cracker combination.

If you have a great onion and chocolate combination, let me know about it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Also be sure to check out the latest issue of Snack Facts all about marshmallows.

CC

No comments: