Monday, July 05, 2021

Everything Is Not Clear

I think we all have mixed feelings about surprises. A surprise is great when it's something you enjoy, but it's horrible when it's something you don't. This is often the case with candies, as they are probably the food where surprises are the most common. After all, the idea of getting a hamburger and finding a "surprise" is something that scares most people. A gumball filled with something surprising sounds a lot better, but only if it's something you like. If I got a gumball filled with fake watermelon flavoured goo I'd be really disappointed and might even spit it out. If this gumball was filled with cherry goo I'd be super happy. These Malo Cups had a surprise, and I wasn't really that happy about it.

Click here to find out what surprise made me a little upset.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to find some other surprises (good or bad).

Also be sure to follow me on Patreon for more surprises, mostly good.

CC

No comments: