Monday, July 12, 2021

I Don't Think I Like Menthol

Fairly often I find that I've discovered a new candy or kind of candy that I love, rarely do I find one that I don't like. While I don't hate all menthol candies, I'm finding that recently more and more candies using this cool ingredient seem to be using it wrong. It has got to a point where if I find a candy that has the word "cool" or "menthol" on it and it's not mint, then I'm a little nervous about trying it. I understand what Hershey's is doing here with the menthol flavour, but I just don't think it works. It's almost as if they saw the design of this bar on paper, then didn't bother to actually taste it when it was done.


You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and find out how cool I am already.

If you want to be extra cool, join me on Patreon too.

CC

No comments: