Monday, July 19, 2021

Is Boring Candy Interesting?

These Nibs made me think a little bit about what makes a candy interesting. Bright colours, interesting shapes, fun textures? In some ways these Nibs get a check in each category, yet I wouldn't call them interesting at all. I might even go so far as to call these the opposite of interesting, but I wouldn't call them boring. It's as if these Nibs somehow manage to be so simple and dull that I'm totally fascinated about who would come up with this idea, how one could market these, and why they've been on the market for so long. I ate an entire giant bag of these Nibs trying to figure this out, and I had a really good time.

Click here to read more about this strange candy.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with more candy news.

You can also support this site and get some extra fun stuff if you follow me on Patreon.

CC

No comments: