Monday, August 16, 2021

Birthday Cake, But It's Not My Birthday.

I don't really understand this birthday cake trend. From what I can tell "birthday cake" flavoured treats are often full of sprinkles (technically not a flavour) and have a very strong vanilla flavour. If this is correct, then here's what I don't get. First of all I've never had a birthday cake flavoured birthday cake. I feel like most of my birthday cakes were either chocolate or some kind of ice cream cake. Secondly, isn't this form of birthday cake actually just a vanilla flavoured cake? So if you flavour anything else with this flavour, it's vanilla flavoured and no longer really related to a birthday cake. It just doesn't make that much sense to me and frankly I've never been wowed with anything that's birthday cake flavoured.

Click here to find out how this birthday cake flavoured treat holds up.

Make sure to also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for all kinds of extra fun stuff.

If you can't get enough of my candy shenanigans you can also follow me on Patreon too.

CC

No comments: