Monday, September 27, 2021

A Hand Full of Something Missing

One of the things I will never understand about the candy business is flavoured chocolate. Some might even argue that flavoured chocolate is not really chocolate. This argument comes about from the fact that most flavoured chocolates are white chocolate with some kind of flavour added, and many people believer that white chocolate is not chocolate. I'm very divided on the subject of white chocolate being chocolate, but when you add a weird flavour to the chocolate my division pulls a little more towards the idea that it's not. While I don't always understand why companies use flavoured chocolates, I don't always hate them. I just keep wishing that instead of making a chocolate taste like something else, why not use chocolate to accent an amazing flavour.

Click here for an example of why I don't like flavoured chocolate.

Come visit me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tell my why you love flavoured chocolates.

Also be sure to check out my micro comic called Snack Facts to learn a little more about snacking history and science.

CC

No comments: