Monday, September 13, 2021

Candy Themes I Don't Understand

It's not very often that I get a candy that has a complete back story that I don't know at all. It most often happens when it's a candy from a place I've never lived, like this week's review. There's something made by Haribo Germany called Maoam. I don't know what that words means and I don't understand the candy. I still enjoy the candy for the most part, but I never really know what to expect. There are a few western candy campaigns that I don't get, most notably the Twix pick a side campaign. I feel like I'm missing something in this campaign because I just don't get it.

Click here to read about these Maoam candies and tell me if you understand it.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

Why not check out my now finished mini comic series called Snack Facts as well.

CC

No comments: