Monday, September 20, 2021

It Depends Where You Are

One of the questions I get from people about doing a website where I review candy is, "Won't you run out of candies to review?". There's an assumption that everything we see on our grocery store shelves is all the candies available in the entire world. This week's review reminded me that even when you have the "same candy" it's not always exactly the same. There are plenty of candies to taste, and even those classic candies might not be the same from place to place. So don't worry, I don't see myself running out of candies to review anytime soon.

Click here to find out if M&Ms are the same everywhere.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all my new candy finds.

You can also follow me on Patreon to if you want to sample a few yourself.

CC

No comments: