Monday, October 04, 2021

Canadian?!! I never knew.

Every so often I realize that a candy is missing from candycritic.org. These are often candies that I consider to be the classics, but for whatever reason they've failed to be posted on the site. I feel bad about missing out on classic candies because I feel like there are a lot of people interested in reading about their favourites. This week's new review is a classic candy that means so much to me from a nostalgia standpoint, Luck Elephant Popcorn. The thing is, today I learned that this is likely not the case for most of you out there. That's because Luck Elephant Popcorn is apparently a Canadian thing. I'd always assumed it was an American treat that we imported into Canada, however today I learned that just isn't the case.


Make sure to follow this candy loving full of nostalgia guy on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.


CC

No comments: