Monday, October 18, 2021

Candy Crossover Success

I feel like the candy crossover is something that's often tried, but doesn't always succeed. In order for a candy crossover to work it has to do one (or both) of two things. It either has to be well thought out and blend together so well that you don't really know where each treat ends or begins. The other option is to be so weird that you end up with a novelty candy that people may not actually enjoy eating, but they're curious enough to give it a try. This Jelly Belly gum falls squarely into the first, in fact I'm kind of surprised that no one has made Jelly Belly gum before.

Click here to find out why Jelly Belly gum works.

Don't forget to check out my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds as I have a few extra reviews going up in the next few weeks.

If you want even more fun, make sure to follow my Patreon too.

CC

No comments: