Monday, October 11, 2021

Time To Check Off A Few Classics

I've decided that this week I'm going to have a review-a-thon. Normally I post a new review once a week, however during review-a-thons I tend to review more treats in a week. Most of the time the review-a-thons have a theme and this week is no exception. This week I'm going to look at classic flavours of Lay's potato chips that I probably already should have reviewed but haven't. I'm always surprised at some of the classic treats that I've not reviewed yet, and this week's assortment of potato chips is a great example. After all I've tasted more than 30 different flavours of Lay's potato chips already.  I'm starting off with the official classic Lay's flavour, and later in the week I'm going to review BBQ and ketchup flavoured chips as well.

Click here to check out the first very classic variety of Lay's potato chips.

Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with this week's review-a-thon.

You can also follow me on Patreon for some extra stuff.

CC

No comments: