Monday, November 01, 2021

Posting A Little Late Today... You Know Halloween

I'm posting a little late today because last night went pretty long. Halloween was as far as I'm concerned a success. The night was spent with friends giving out candy in their front yard. Masks were worn and anyone that felt uncomfortable coming close would get to play a game of target practice. We threw many a candy yesterday and I imagine that my neighbours lawn is littered with bad attempts. I guess we'll find out for sure if a Hershey Bar tree is actually possible.

Click here to read our post Halloween candy review.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the deluge of Christmas posts that will likely start soon.

If you want to be extra nice, follow me on Patreon too.

CC

No comments: