Monday, January 03, 2022

In The Middle Of Winter

 

I always feel like there's a bit of a drought of candies or snacks dedicated to winter. Sure there are plenty of Christmas treats that you could technically say are themed to winter, but for some reason all of these winter themed treats seem to disappear right after the new year. I want to see snack and candy companies come up with treats dedicated to the month of January that aren't Valentine's Day themed. I want winter treats exclusive for winter that are not only available after the holiday season, but maybe even exclusive to after the holiday season. This week's review is the closest I could find, they're winter, but they're definitely not Christmas.

Check out this very Canadian very winter snack.

Also make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to find out how I'm going to keep my sweet spirits up for the rest of the winter.

Don't forget to pick up a set of Snack Facts, my micro comic all about snacks and candy too. It'll keep you busy while you stay out of the cold.

CC

No comments: