Monday, January 24, 2022

Is It Lazy To Be Mysterious?

One of the trends in candy that almost always frustrates me is the idea of a mystery flavour. While I'm sure there are many marketing reasons that candy companies use this trend, my brain keeps telling me that they're only being lazy. I feel like someone created a weird flavour that no one at the company could figure out. Rather then think creatively and decide on a flavour, I feel like these candy companies just label the candy as a "mystery" flavour. In some cases they label it as a mystery and then let other people guess what flavour it is. Then I imagine that they pick the most popular choice of what people thought it tasted like and just call it by that flavour from then on. I don't know for sure that this has ever been the case, but it's what I imagine.

Check out our latest mysterious candy review right now.

Make sure to check out my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feed and let me know what flavour you think this is trying to be.

Also follow me on Patreon for all kinds of bonus content.

CC

No comments: