Monday, February 07, 2022

Company Crossovers


I'm always skeptical when two different snacking companies cross over. While I'm always skeptical, I almost always give these crossovers a try. Jelly Belly however is a company that almost always seems to do fairly well with company crossovers. While I may not love each and every strange crossover Jelly Belly does, I always feel like they manage to keep the spirit alive. Jelly Belly has a knack for creating flavours that may seem weird on paper, but for some reason they get the flavour pretty close or sometimes exactly. This week I tried a Jelly Belly that tasted a lot like a doughnut, unfortunately it didn't taste like my favourite donut of all times.

You can check out my full review and find out why these won and why they failed.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and learn about all the other fun things I'm working on right now.

Don't forget to follow me on Patreon right now where I'm previewing my latest snack/art project called Treats and Beasts.

CC

No comments: