Monday, February 21, 2022

Grape Is The Best?

Whenever I'm given a selection of candies to review, the one question that always makes it difficult is which flavour to choose from. The soda themed caramel corn from this week's review is a great example. There were at least 4 or 5 different flavours to choose from, and I had to make that choice in a busy supermarket with a lot of other groceries on my mind. I don't have a favourite flavour when it comes to sodas or at least one that I know I'll always pick. In cases like this I just go with instinct. I feel like the thought process in this case was that I don't seem to remember trying too many other candies that are themed to grape soda. There are plenty of grape flavoured treats, but not so many that are grape soda flavoured. In hindsight maybe it would have been better to go with a more classic soda flavour, like root beer or cola. Having said that, I don't regret trying this caramel corn and maybe it will encourage me to get the other flavours too.

Find out why this grape soda themed caramel corn grabbed my interest with my latest review.

Check out some of the other things I find at grocery stores by following me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

You can also get some of these treats sent to your front door if you follow me on Patreon.

CC

No comments: