Monday, March 07, 2022

All In A Name?

It's weird, there's a certain line that you must cross in order to get me to buy a candy bar because of the name. I feel like that line is pretty far, but every so often I come across a treat like the Whozeewhatsit and I'm pretty much sold. To qualify as a bar worth trying for your name alone, you must be creative, and just being a different language doesn't count most of the time. There have been a few exceptions when a treat has had a name that made me giggle because in English it meant something totally different than what it means in the native language where it's made. So for the most part I don't buy candy for the name, unless you're creative enough to call your bar Whozeewhatsit.

Check out the full Whozeewhatsit review right here.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you want you can also follow my Patreon, it helps support the site and you get a bunch of extra stuff.

CC


No comments: