Monday, March 28, 2022

When Vegetables Collide

When I come across a snack like these Lay's cucumber potato chips, I wonder. I wonder if snack companies come up with their ideas on paper, or in the kitchen. I wonder if someone writes down all of the weird ideas they can think of when it comes to flavour combinations, or if a food professional taste tests millions of ideas only choosing their favourite. I feel like the creative team at companies like Lays might be made up of more writers than cooks. It's not that I didn't like these chips, it just doesn't seem like something a sane person would develop in a kitchen.

Check out why these chips are so weird by reading my latest review.

Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all my fun adventures.

If you want to check out my Patreon you'll get all kinds of bonus stuff too.

CC

No comments: