Monday, May 02, 2022

Is Xylitol Perfect?

I'm often very pessimistic about sugar substitutes. I find that they often fit into one of two categories, they either have some kind of awful aftertaste, or they turn out to be really bad for you. Xylitol is one of the newer sweet substitutes out there and so far it seems like in certain uses it really works, taste wise. The thing I hope never happens is that we find out that it's actually not very good for you.

Check out this interesting Xylitol based gum that I reviewed.

Make sure to check out Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as I just got back from an adventure and found some interesting treats.

You can also check out my new book called Treats and Beasts, pick up a copy for yourself or someone you know who love sweet treats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s not great if you have pets. Even small amounts cause serious health issue including potential death.