Monday, May 30, 2022

Weird Shapes Sometimes Mean Science

Whenever I see a really strange snack or candy that has a very peculiar shape that doesn't represent anything in particular, my first assumption is that science invented that snack. In some cases it could be an artistic decision, but even artists do a lot of research when it comes to designing things like snacks. These new Lay's Layers are the perfect example of a snack that's so weird, the only reason I figure they would make them is because someone did some kind of research to study the perfect shape for a crunchy snack. If this isn't true, I beg of those at Fritos-Lay's, please explain this weird shaped snack to me.

Check out the full review of this very strange salty snack.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter if you want a photo of how weird this snack is.

If you like weird things, check out my fun book called Treats and Beasts.

No comments: