Monday, July 04, 2022

Christmas In July? Nope.

You might think it's a little weird to post a review featuring sugar cookies in July. While I could go with the general idea that I wanted to celebrate Christmas in July, it's just not true. Around Christmas time last year I decided to try and plan out my reviews a little better, and at that time I had many treats to review for Christmas. I decided that I would look at one of those national day calendars and that's when I learned that July 9th is National Sugar Cookie Day. I thought it would be fun to save this review for this week, so you can not only remember Christmas, but also celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day.

Check out this sweet sugar cookie treat review.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you're thinking of giving someone a gift to celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day, maybe consider picking them up a copy of Treats and Beasts.

CC

No comments: