Monday, July 11, 2022

Is It Candy?

Every so often I come across a candy that tries to defy reality. It's not rare for candies to play pretend, gummy worms, cream eggs, and many other treats pretend to be other things. The thing is that many of these candies pretend to be other things in a cartoonish way. I don't think one would mistake the average gummy worm for a real worm (although there was one time where that might be different). This week's new review is a treat that pushes the envelope a little bit and tries very hard to too like it might actually be the real thing. I'm kind of glad that not every candy strives for this excellence, but I'm also happy that some candy companies do.

Check out this week's fairly realistic candy treat.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you don't mind, consider picking up my new book called Treats and Beasts.

No comments: