Monday, July 18, 2022

My Favourite Candy Of All Times... Only Not

The number 1 candy review of candycritic.org is a milk chocolate Kit Kat bar. The thing is, it's not this milk chocolate Kit Kat bar. When I first started to review candy, people would often ask me if I was worried about running out of candies to review. I never really thought that far in advance, but maybe a sign that I'm starting to run thin on candy ideas is the fact that I've reviewed at least 5 different version of the milk chocolate Kit Kat bar. I guess it would seem pointless, except for the fact that each one of the milk chocolate Kit Kat bars is actually fairly different.

Check out my latest milk chocolate Kit Kat bar review coming from the USA.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you really want to be extra nice, why not join me on Patreon for a bunch of bonus stuff.

No comments: