Monday, August 29, 2022

Dessert Themed Candy

You would think that making a dessert themed candy would be easy. Some people even think that desserts and candies are pretty much the same thing. While I will agree that there is some crossover between desserts and candy, saying they're the same thing is like saying lunch and dinner are the same thing. While both are similar and can even have similar ingredients, there's a certain something that differentiates these two meal, and the same is true with candy and desserts. This is why I find that not all dessert themed candies work. I feel like the people that come up with these dessert/candy combinations don't really understand the difference, and I even think they figure mixing these two themes is an easy combination.

My latest review is an attempt to mix a dessert with a candy, it tastes pretty good, but I don't think it worked.

I've got another Cow Tales review going up later this week, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to check it out.

Don't forget to get my latest comic collection called Snack Facts if you want to learn even more about sweet treats.

CC

No comments: