Monday, August 01, 2022

The Right Ingredients, But Not

I sometimes feel like the research and development departments of some candy companies don't really understand what makes candy great. I feel like sometimes (this new review is a prime example), these companies "know" what works in a candy bar, but they don't understand why. It's too often that I try a treat that should work on paper, but the design of the bar or the quality of ingredients just makes it a complete failure. With this treat I had my hopes up, but they were dashed on the first bite.

Check out this disappointing review and find out why it failed.

Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too since we have a bonus review going up later this week.

If you've just eaten one of these bars, and you need something to cheer you up, pick up a copy of my book called Treats and Beasts.

CC

No comments: