Thursday, November 03, 2022

A Return To Reviews

This past month, I had one of the most annoying technical problems I've ever had. For almost the entire month of October I was unable to sign into my laptop, the only computer that allows me to post new reviews. This tech problem had to do with two factor authentication, and within a couple of days of this problem happening I knew that I was pretty much stuck for a certain amount of time. The good news is that I'm back up and running with a new review. I decided to review a classic snack that makes me happy.  Knock on wood, I should be find from here on out.

Check out the return review, it's a classic in my books.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, because I could use the emotional support right now.

If you want to be cheered up yourself, pick up Treats and Beasts, my fun kids book about candy and creatures. 

CC

No comments: