Monday, January 09, 2023

Is a Buckeye Supposed to be a Buck's Eye?

I keep wanting to tell myself that this treat I just reviewed has nothing to do with hunting. More to the point, that it has nothing to do with scooping the eyeball out of a dead animals head. It's funny, but if this was sold as a Halloween candy, with the whole scooping an eyeball out of an animal, I'd be okay with it. I'm not against hunting, I do realize where meat comes from, but I feel like scooping out an animals eye is a little gross for a theme for a candy. I know that there is also an American university called the Buckeyes, but I don't know where that came from either. I just can't get over at how much a buckeye candy can actually look like a buck's eye without using too much imagination.

Check out my family friendly review of these buckeyes without any mention of scooping animals eyes out.

CC

No comments: