Monday, February 13, 2023

For The Love of Sweets

Does anyone out there give their loved ones candy that is not Valentine's Day themed for Valentine's Day? I read an article recently that talked about the best places to get sweet gifts for those you love on Valentine's Day. The only difference is that this article suggested that people are more interested in getting regular candy, instead of the Valentine's Day candy. As it may surprise you, I don't actually give Allison candy too often for Valentine's Day, but that's because she can't really eat sweet treats. If I did give her candy I'd likely go for some chocolates or at the very least some cinnamon hearts. I just don't know if a Dairymilk bar is as romantic.

Check out my latest Valentine's Day review, I assure you it's on brand.

CC

No comments: