Monday, June 19, 2023

Classics, But Not For Me

 

When I first started candycritic.org, there were a few classic treats that I thought I'd never review. These treats just weren't my cup of tea, and I figured if I wrote these reviews I'd only be slagging a candy that I knew I didn't like. This week's featured review is most certainly one of those treats, but as time has moved forward, my opinion on treats has changed. My sense of completionism makes me want to check every single candy check mark that I can, and my feelings about trying to like things that I used to hate has grown. So it may have taken me years, but I'm slowly starting to review classic candies that I never really liked. Sometimes I might change my mind, other times... well...

Find out if I changed my mind about mounds.

CC

No comments: