Thursday, September 07, 2023

Is This Cokokrem Better Than Nutella?


 I'm here once again to find out if another chocolate spread is better than Nutella. The more I've been writing these comparisons, the more I've realised that there are often times when chocolate or hazelnut spreads aren't trying to be better, just similar to Nutella. This particular spread is not the case as it's pretty similar to Nutella in taste and texture, however there's a twist. The twist is that this comes in a tube, and it's a fun tube at that. Since chocolate/hazelnut spread is a food product focused on kids, or at least the young at heart, it makes sense to put it in a fun package. This is probably the most entertaining package that I've ever had chocolate spread, in fact it might be the only attempt to make the packaging fun. It's also the easiest package I've ever found to dispense chocolate spread as it needs no knives or spoons to get it out. It takes seconds to apply this to your bread, and requires no cleanup at all.

Flavour wise I'll admit, it's not as good as Nutella. It is most certainly going for the chocolate and hazelnut flavour, but the flavours are just a little more subtle than Nutella. It's not much better for those who find Nutella to be too sweet, as this is also just as sweet. The chocolate hazelnut flavour is pretty close, but just a little more bland than Nutella. Having said that, if I was going camping or on a picnic, I might choose this Cokokrem instead. The application is so much easier, and the flavour is close enough that I'd be happy to eat this instead and the package would make eating it on the go so much easier.

CC

No comments: