Monday, February 26, 2024

Better With Chocolate


 I've heard people say that anything can be improved when covered in chocolate, but I'm not sure I always agree. There are a few things out there that I've said cannot be improved with chocolate, like onions. Most of the time people use this expression when they're talking about something that they don't like, and claim that if it was covered in chocolate it would be good. Few people (and even few candy makers) ever think about what might happen if you take something great, and then cover it in chocolate. Can you make a great thing even better by covering it in chocolate. Today I discovered probably the first sample of this kind of treat. Jelly Bellies are some of the best jelly beans in the world, but when you cover them in chocolate... well you'll just have to read the review.

Find out if an awesome candy can get even better with chocolate.

CC

No comments: