Monday, June 17, 2024

Not All Failed New Candy is a Failure

One thing about writing reviews for so many years is that I've learned that just because a candy doesn't do well, doesn't mean that I wish it never existed. I'll admit that there are a few candies out there that I wish I had never tasted, but there are also some candies that didn't work, but with a few tweaks could be a revolution in the candy world. My latest featured review, cheese ice cream, is just such a treat. I think cheese and sweet treats work well together, there are hundreds of baked treats filled with cheese. It also makes sense to have two dairy product merge together. So the idea of cheese ice cream isn't really that strange. While I didn't love this cool cheese treat, I love the idea of it.

Check out my lates cheesy review.

No comments: