Monday, August 12, 2024

My Monthly Review-A-Thon

 

You may or may not have noticed but each month, during the second week of each month to be precise, I post a review-a-thon. What that means is that rather than posting two new candy reviews a week, I post a new review each day that week (from Monday to Friday). I started doing this when my backlog of reviews started to grow a little out of control, with the goal of thinning this backlog out a bit. It appears to not be doing a good enough job, as my backlog is once again way too big. So while this month is going to be the same as usual, next month I've decided to do a super review-a-thon and I'm going to post a new review every single day for the entire month of September.

Check out the first entry in week's review-a-thon, and stay tuned to our social media for a fairly hectic September.

No comments: