Monday, September 16, 2024

A Review Every Day

 

If you haven't noticed yet, this month (September 2024) I've decided to post a new candy review every single day of the week. I'd planned to do this several months ago, assuming that I wouldn't be traveling or anything this month, and would be able to update the site every morning. So far it's worked, and I'll be honest, it hasn't been that hard on me either. Not that I should ever complain about having to eat candy. The thought has gone through my head about the idea of keeping this up for a whole year, but I feel like that might be too much on me both mentally and physically (you can have too much of a good thing). The good news is that I don't plan on stopping the review-a-thon this month, and I'll have plenty new reviews after.

Check out on of the latest entries in this review-a-thon, a bar from Iceland.

No comments: