Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FREE KIT KATS…

Yup you read that correctly and unless you haven’t been paying attention to this blog lately then you would already know that I’m giving away crazy Japanese Kit Kats. To win one all you have to do is provide me with two pieces of information. First of all I need some way to get back to you, an e-mail address works best. Secondly I want you to list at least 5 of the Kit Kats that I’ve reviewed in last weeks Kit Kat review-a-thon. Two clues to help you out with this, the first one is here, the second is the suggestion that you just give me the name of all the types of Kit Kats I’ve reviewed and I’m sure 5 of them should work. I’ll randomly pick a bunch of the correct entries and send them a cool and crazy Kit Kat from Japan. There are no strings attached and you will never hear from me again… unless you want to.

To enter just get me the info any way you can, although clicking here and filling out the form is the best way.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the contest over?

Chris Stewart said...

I think I'll finish it up next week. I'll post more later.