Thursday, December 17, 2009

Granola and Chocolate

You may not know this about me but I don’t always eat candy, I don’t always eat greasy food, and I don’t always eat junk. Pretty regularly I like to eat stuff that’s pretty good for me. Recently my favourite brand of crunchy granola bars introduced a new type of bar chocolate and it pretty much makes me have to retract the first few sentences of this blog.

The package say’s it’s “Made with 100% Cocoa” which is strange because isn’t all chocolate made with 100% cocoa, and if this bar was 100% cocoa then wouldn’t it just be a big bar of cocoa? I’m kind of confused but it tastes ok and I’m glad I now have another excuse to eat more chocolate.

CC

2 comments:

Jim said...

This really adds to the argument about chocolate and how healthy it might be.

Chris Stewart said...

I’m really on the fence about the “health” of chocolate.