Monday, December 21, 2009

When Santa Shaves I Eat

Sometimes I just don’t understand candy ideas. Sometimes it boggles my mind what people think is a cute and fun thing to eat. This very treat is exactly that.
It’s called ‘Santa’s Cotton Candy’ but it’s not really that simple at all. First of all I didn’t think anywhere in Christmas folklore did Santa have a particular yen for cotton candy.
Secondly in this particular case Santa’s cotton candy is in fact Santa’s beard. Yup that’s what you get with this bag of fun, it’s a bag of jolly fat man facial hair.
I guess it’s ok because apparently Santa is cherry flavoured. The one thing is I want to know how many kids get a bag of this stuff and then go sit on Santa’s knee and take a bite out of his beard.
CC

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yuck, this is just wrong.