Friday, February 05, 2010

Chocolate Lobster

I just got an e-mail from the folks at the Bath Sweet Shoppe all about their chocolate lobsters. Now according to them “Out Chocolate Lobster Dinner, while awesome, does not contain actual lobster.” But it looks really cool either way. I like the extra accessories the most; the butter, corn, and lemon are all candy and edible too. Apparently it also comes with a bib, which would be good for me… actually with the way I eat snacks I could probably use a bib all the time.

Click here to check out their site.

CC

2 comments:

Goldie said...

WOW! That is totally cool! I also like their "Seacoast Diorama"!

Chris Stewart said...

I didn’t actually see the seacoast diorama till you pointed it out. You’re right, it is really cool and it makes me wonder why chocolate companies don’t make more edible dioramas.