Thursday, February 11, 2010

Skittles New Website

I just got some news that Skittles reworked their website so I figured I’d take this opportunity to start off something I’ve always wanted to do on this site, and that’s review candy websites. This particular one is about as strange as you can imagine.Basically you start at the top and continue to scroll down through many random images, texts and all kind of crazy stuff. The thing is as soon as you think you’re near the bottom it loads up a new section and there’s more to see. The content starts to repeat a bit but I’m sure you’ll be bored of the idea of scrolling down before you get bored of the content repeating. It’s a good site, and I like the forever scrolling thing because I’m pretty much a glutton for punishment.

Click here to check it out for yourself.

CC

No comments: