Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ed's Really Good Scoop

A little while ago while visiting my Mom and Sister in Toronto I discovered one of the best Ice Cream Parlors in the whole world. Actually my mom discovered it and then insisted that I would not be a complete human being if I didn't go for a scoop or two.
The place was immaculate and every single flavour of ice cream looked great. The staff was fantastic and the only problem I had was choosing a flavour.
The good news is that because of their relaxed choices per cup rule I was able to sample a whole bunch of flavours. Not to mention the fact that they are ridiculously liberal with their sampling. The two flavours I'd recommend most for someone who thinks they've tried it all: The dark chocolate and jalapeƱo gelato, and the burnt marshmallow ice cream. For those that aren't so daring I strongly recommend the cinnamon, it's different but not too shocking.
Allison on the other hand create something that defies words in how spectacular it was. While I was off trying the weird and wonderful, Allison simply mixed half chocolate and half hazelnut to make what I can only describe as near Nuttella. It was simple and brilliant.

CC

No comments: