Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lesser Known Candy Characters

Over the years many famous characters have come out of the candy industries advertising departments. Chester Cheetah, the M&M's guys (and girl) just to name a few. The thing is this industry is loaded with fun and strange characters that just don't seem to make it as big as others.
So as a public service to you and to the little candy guys I've decided to take note of some of the lesser known candy characters and post a little something about them on this blog. I've decided to start with a couple of fun characters I found on my bags of Old Dutch potato chips. The thing that really drew me towards these guys is the fact that they seem to be constantly spurting their flavours. Stranger still is the fact that only the salt seems to be concerned by this leaking of tasty fluids.

CC

No comments: