Wednesday, February 02, 2011

White Rabbit Candy Makes a Comeback?

A few years back the folks that make White Rabbit chewy candies in China had a bit of a setback.  Now that the dust has settled and the candy is safe once again for consumption they've decided to go on an advertising blitz.  While I'm not sure how affective advertisements, such as the creepy one above, will be.  I'm sure the candy itself will be fine,  because if you get a chance to try one of these great little treats you'll be happy you did.

Click here to read about the new campaign.

CC

4 comments:

Casey K. said...

Eeeek!!!! I love White Rabbits!! I have been eating them since the early 80's, and waslucky enough to live within walking distance to a Asian Market,that carried them. They carry them at Raleys, here in California.
You shoud try some. Simply delicious.

Chris Stewart said...

I agree they are "Simply delicious". White Rabbits is actually one of my childhood candy memories. In fact I think they might have been one of the first reviews I ever did on candycritic.org.

Anonymous said...

where can i buy white rabbit candy here in the philippines??

Chris Stewart said...

I'm not sure where in the Philippines, but I would suggest checking any stores that carry Chinese products.