Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bonus Valentines Treat For Me Means Bonus Valentines Review For You

 After combing the Athens streets for a great Valentines Day review I have to admit that I found very little that interested me.  Sure there were the classic boxes of chocolates and foil covered hearts, but I've reviewed so many of those kinds of treats already.  I thought that maybe I would just skip a special review for Valentines Day this year, but then a Valentines Day miracle happened.
In this morning's mail I came across a strange package.  Inside this package was a note:
"Happy Valentines Day  
*Heart* 
?"
and two special edition Ring Pop Hearts.  Fortunately there was more on the back of the note explaining that it was a gift from the folks @bazookacandy and Allison should not be jealous.  So because of the kind people at Bazooka UK, I get a nice little treat, and a great Valentines Day review.

Click here to read the review.

CC

No comments: