Monday, April 23, 2012

This Week In Candy

Candy News -  The one type of article that always seems to flood the news streams, after a candy filled holiday, is how unhealthy all that candy you have is to your body.  I can't disagree that over consumption of candy is unhealthy, but a sweet treat now and then is fine.  It's pretty amazing how many media outlets went on and on about all of the great treats coming for Easter, and now they go on and on about how you shouldn't eat any of them.

What's Happening At Candy Critic - I'm working on a short article about the emasculating side of eating strawberry treats, which I hope to post on the blog either this week or next.  I'm also going to collect a series of reviews that you probably have never tried but really should.  Outside of Candy Critic, I'm still working on a secret project that's going along very well.  I hope to announce it soon, but that's really out of my control.

Rant - I don't think I'm going to rant this week, I think instead I'm just going to apologies for the lack of entries on the blog. The secret project has its first deadline and I'm going to be swamped with it.  I'll still post all of my regular entries into the blog, but I might not have much more to ad.  Also, I'm thinking of opening up to contributing writers again, if you're interested, send me a message through the blog on through the Candy Critic contact form.

CC

No comments: