Monday, May 28, 2012

This Week In Candy

Candy News -  This week has been filled with news about inovations in the candy world.  Not just large companies either, I've come across so many links of people making great things out of candy.  Maybe we should start a branch of Makers for foodies.

What's Happening At Candy Critic -  This week we're doing a special feature all about the best sweet fillings for Pillsbury crescent rolls.  These little rolls are great on their own, but can be even better if you roll in a little filling too.  Next week we're not going to have a "This Week In Candy" because I'm going to be really swamped with another project and I might not have access to internet where I'm doing it.

Rant - Who ever said that you can't be creative with baking, probably only reads one cookbook.  I've recently been working on a lot of baking projects, with a lot of research into baking, and I've learnt so much about breaking the rules when it comes to baking.  After all, if no one ever broke the rules to baking, we wouldn't have so many varieties of baked treats available.

CC

No comments: