Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Wednesday Japanese Candy Review!

You may not know this about me, but I am not a huge fan of seafood.  I don't hate seafood, I just don't really understand what all of the hype is about.  In Japan people don't really understand how you can't love seafood, and it reflects in everything around them.  Even their candy can have a seafood theme to it, take for example today's Japanese candy review.  This sweet, and complicated, treat is based on one of the most popular Japanese street foods, and yes it contains fish.  While some may see it as strange, I'm sure in Japan this candy kit is very popular.

I'd like to thank the gang at oyatsucafe.com for being brave enough to send me some really strange treats to review.  As always you can order this week's review on their site, and if you want a discount, enter the word "candycritic" when you order.

Click here to read today's strange review.

CC

No comments: