Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yesterday Was Wednesday, Yet Today We're Posting Wednesday's Japanese Candy Review

Time got the better of me yesterday and I wasn't able to post our latest Japanese candy review.  Does that make today's review any worse?  I dare say it makes today's review even better.  After all anticipation can make things pretty awesome.  I'm convinced that many of you reading this blog don't really "anticipate" new reviews, so I'm probably just laying it on kind of thick.

In the past I've mentioned that I wasn't sure if I would continue the Wednesday Japanese Review.  I'm thinking of eventually changing it up, but until I have the perfect replacement idea, I think I'll just keep it going.

Click here to read yesterday's Japanese candy review.

CC

1 comment:

Easy Desserts said...

look yummy..thanks