Friday, February 21, 2014

Candy News

That 20 year old Twinkie you're eating, you might want to stop. Learn more about that, and other sad food truths.

Luck Charms is turning 50, and they're planning all kinds of fun stuff to celebrate, all I need is a box and a bowl myself.

A few years back I had to give up two jars of peanut butter that I had in some carry on luggage because they defined it as a liquid. This guy figured a way around this.

CNN has been researching the cocoa industry for a few years now, unfortunately what they've found isn't that nice, but it could be fixed.

I've always wondered how many candycritic.org readers are pot heads, according to this article it could be quite a few.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: